Saturday, February 18, 2012
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Sunday, July 19, 2009
How will you feel when you have the knowledge that gives you the ability to communicate with others... at the unconscious level, during a normal conversation, and have them drooling with anticipation and curiosity over you and what you are saying?
Will you have richer relationships, gain wealth, gain admiration, attract others to want to be around you or just have as much fun as possible... with your new life as The Hypnotic Talker?
After gaining the power of an irresistible communicator...a truly persuasive person...an undeniable powerhouse in this competitive world... how will you feel on the inside...?
By Hypnotic Talker being added to your thinking... you will know how to...
Use new and easy skills to always know what is going on between yourself and the person you are communicating with!
Overwhelm people with your talking style so that they wont be able to get enough of you!
Adapt hypnotic communication techniques to influence others at the subconscious level of the mind!
Possess the power of a verbal wizard speaking your desires into the universe!
Just one click and you will:
Get The Hypnotic Talker Here
Get The Hypnotic Talker Here
Monday, May 25, 2009
• Do you think that pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is far too complicated to fully understand?
• Are you afraid that you’re Google Adwords spending will get out of control?
• Are you worried that you will not get any results, and end up with nothing to show for all your efforts?
• Does it concern you that you will waste a lot of your money and time, on trial and error?
• Are you just too scared to even give Google Adwords a try, for fear of losing your shirt?
• Do you realize how much business that you are missing, by not using Google Adwords?
• How to set campaign objectives and identify key performance indicators
• How to design your campaign structure
• How to understand Google Quality Scores and their pivotal role in ad positioning
• How Quality Score determines your minimum cost per click
• How to set up your account and create your first ad
• How to navigate the AdWords control panel and maintain your campaigns
• How to customize ad display and distribution settings
• The pros and cons of distribution on partner sites
• How to specify regional and city targeting
• The #1 way to capitalize on local targeting
• The special characteristics of Local Business Ads for Google Maps
• The 4 keyword matching options - how and when to use them
• Tips and tools for developing a great keyword list
• How to write an effective ad
• How to avoid the biggest mistake when testing ad copy variations
• How to run A/B landing page split run tests the easy way
• 7 ways to optimize landing page conversion rates
• How to calculate your maximum click bid and break even point
• How to set a campaign budget
• How to customize ad delivery with scheduling
• How to optimize Quality Scores
• How to manage bids and bid strategy
• How to track conversion results
• How to set up reporting and carry out performance analysis
• How to manage by return on investment (ROI) criteria
• What you need to know about click fraud
Your “How to Avoid Going Broke Using Google Adwords” DVD Set Includes:
- Expert instruction from a Certified Paid Search Management professional.
- DVD format so you can watch sessions as many times as you want at your leisure.
- Vital tools and calculators that help you keep spending under control at all times.
- A logical sequence of events so you understand the full process as it unfolds.
- Step by step demonstrations of the
control panel in action, Adwords
- Formulas for those who prefer them, and simple point and click tools for those who don't.
- Easy to understand language that everyone can follow.
Go To Marketing Online Made Easy Now To Find Out More
Friday, November 28, 2008
How do I know this?
Because I'm betting that you're probably getting a pathetically low click-through rate and an almost non-existent conversion rate out of those ads.
Let me explain.
The truth is, banner ads and link exchanges just don't work anymore. People just ignore them completely.
Google and other major companies that get the bulk of their profits from advertising have tried to counteract this 'banner blindness' by making ads different sizes - which worked ... for awhile.
You can be the best graphic designer or copywriter in the world - and it doesn't make one bit of difference.
Your ads still have a horrible conversion rate.
Want to know which kind of ads people don't ignore? ==> Header Ads.
The header is the area at the very top of a web page. It usually includes the product name, maybe a photo of the creator and a graphic of a software box or book cover.
It's also the very first thing people notice on a website, and the very first graphic to load.
Now what if you could take this same header area from someone else's site and put YOUR ads on it?
Can you see just how much more targeted that would be?
The site visitors can't help but notice it - which means you get more click-thrus and more eager buyers coming to YOUR site!
See what I mean at Header Ads
It's like getting someone else to do all the marketing for you. All you do is sit back and watch as the customers pour in!
And best of all - if you go to Header Ads - you'll find out exactly how much this advertising costs:
But I should warn you. As soon as the big marketing pros hear about this - their servers are going to fill up
fast. And once the space fills up, they might have to start charging.
Get in now before it's too late - Header Ads
Let me know how well you do for free
To your ongoing success
Natural Health Remedies